Quality Policy Statement
GLORY INTERLINK SDN BHD Malaysia’s local Oil and Gas Company is fully committed to meeting the requirements of ISO9001 as per applicable codes, statutory requirement and customer specifications as we strive -
- To maintain an effective Quality Assurance System complying with International Standard ISO9001 (Quality Systems).
- To understand our customers' key strategic aims including any legislative or statutory requirements and through effective relationship with our clients and suppliers.
- To operate the business cost-effectively and efficiently eliminating non-value added activities.
- To remove all barriers to progress and create an environment in which employees are the process owners and agents of change.
- To continually optimize for our customers the value of the products we supply.
- To consider both human and equipment resources to ensure achievement of our policies and objectives.
- To develop and maintain a company-wide culture of continuous improvement across all areas of the business operation.
- Ongoing development/training of our employees to achieve and maintain operational excellence.
- Participation of all employees, subcontractors and vendors in quality programs.
- Periodic System Evaluation by each department for continual improvement.
The above Company organizational goals and targets have been determined by top management in consideration of customer feedback, business-planning issues, by competitor product comparison and by routine analysis of historical output quality records.